Are you considering getting your Security+ certification? Are you interested in a FREE certification class?
To help build our cyber community, Bridges is sponsoring FREE Security+ training for individuals transitioning from the military or Government.
As a cybersecurity prime contractor for the Federal government, Bridges recognizes the need to grow our community, so we are sponsoring a Security+ certification course at the Phoenix TS Columbia, MD location starting October 7th. There are only 20 seats are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note the following requirements:
- Candidates must be transitioning out of the military or Federal government within the next 6 months.
- Candidates must hold an active TS/SCI Poly.
- Candidates must submit an up-to-date resume at the time of registration.
- Registration will be reviewed by an authorization party.
- Online registration is not a guarantee of acceptance into the class. All candidates will be notified of formal acceptance by a training consultant.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and the student must register ONLINE to submit the required documents
- Currently this offer is for TRAINING ONLY. Exam vouchers are not included.
- Government or military ID must be shown on the first day of class.
Know a friend or colleague who may be interested in this opportunity? Please share this information quickly before the class is filled.